マイブログ リスト

2010/11/26

Portraits

Hi, let me share my photographs!
I took Introduction to Digital Photography over at UC Berkeley in the summer 2009. It was so great to get to take a class at the world famous school. I met many cool people(I met Paige there, too) whom I still stay in touch with :)
Here are the works I did for one of the projects:




Since I was at a different school and different city, I decided to do something totally different, too. Urban portraits in Berkley! Most of my models don't smoke, but I made them look like they do :P It was such a fun project.

Check out my Flickr page here, too. There are some other pictures from the class, random pictures I took, and my old art works uploaded. Some are terrible now that I look at them.haha You might be impressed how much progress I made these days! :)
-----
2009年の夏に、カリフォルニア大学バークレー校で夏季授業を受講する機会に恵まれました。そこでデジタルフォトグラフィーのクラスを取ったので、そのクラスでやったプロジェクトの1つ、ポートレートを紹介しています。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿