マイブログ リスト

2011/03/31

Auction for Japan

Hi all :)
Today I went to get my portfolio, leave behind, and resume printed out. I'm getting ready for the DSVC conference on Saturday. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time because this will be my first formal portfolio review/job interview in English...!! Wish me luck!

Since I got my portfolio done, I will take a little break from graphic design stuff tonight. Instead, let me share the fine art side of me :D

"Nagasaki"
(Honorable mention at Intercollegiate student competition 2011)

"Music"
(Selected in the Intercollegiate Student Competition 2011)


These works(and 2 others) will be sold at the silent auction at Abilene for Japan event on April 9th!
The event will be held in the downtown Abilene. I don't have the details yet, but I'll update it here as soon as I get it. All the proceeds made there will be used for Japan relief aid, so please come support us if you are in Abilene!!

The Optimist article on what we've been doing.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿