マイブログ リスト

2011/04/26

Hand Drawn Stuff

Happy post easter week! :)
Let me share the works I did lately that are done by hands.
Figure drawing stuff:
A copy from "Sargent Portrait Drawings: 42 Works by John Singer Sargent."

From a picture of my favorite Japanese writer, Soseki Natsume.

Typographical painting:
Acrylic on canvas.

I did this because I have been keeping up with this website called "Six Word Story Everyday" and wanted to do something similar. I came up with the story, "She slept listening to the silence," inspired by Albert Camus' "The Guest." 

For the style, I looked through works by Jeff Rogers for inspiration. He also went to the school that I go to, and I have heard his talks several times :) He is so nice and a great great designer. Check his website out if you haven't!!! 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿