マイブログ リスト

2010/12/15

The Third Day in...

Hi, guess where I am? ...BOSTON!!
My roommate and I are almost frozen here but having a great time :) I love this city so much! People are super nice and food is great, so many arty stuff too. Boston became my third dream city to live in(the first is San Fransisco and the second is New York).
We went to Museum of Fine Arts today. Among all the great art works there, the one struck me the most was New English Calligraphy by Xu Bin.
Here is his signature:
They look like Chinese characters, but they are formed up by alphabets. The first one is Xu and the second one says Bing. So smart, isn't it?
His website is here.
Me in front of the museum.
...I was proud to be a Japanese when I saw this piece by Monet :P
My roommate and I at the Boston City Hall.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿