マイブログ リスト

2010/12/19

The Third Day in...(2)

Hi, guess where I am this time? ...Dallas!
Yes, I'm back in Texas :) I was planning on going back to Abilene on the day I got back, but it's been too good to see my ex-roommate(she's working in Dallas now) and haven't been able to leave her apartment. Today is the third day.lol I didn't think I would ever miss Texas when I first started living here, but now I totally do. Only a year left til I move out of this state... a little scary.

Anyways, I started using my little toy camera again, so I would like to share what I did today :)

 My friend's polar bear :)
 She working
 IKEA catalog is always inspiring!
The sketchbook project I'm working on :)

We took a nap and chilled all day long today. Good Sunday!
Using toy camera is more difficult than it seems. And it's fun!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿