マイブログ リスト

2011/01/09

There There

Hi :)
I was super productive today. I've been working on an application for a design position in a Japanese company, and I got the first step almost done today. It's a highly competitive position. Wish me a luck!

As I worked on it, I played Pandora radio as usual, and one phrase from a song struck me. "Just because you feel it doesn't mean it's there."--There There by Radiohead.
What this phrase means in the song might be a lot different from how I take it, but who cares? I realized that pain is so subjective which nobody can see or major other than the self. And if anybody else could be sure that you have a pain, how can you be so sure that it's there?

(being philosophical with a help from the frog)

haha, well, I know this is pretty silly. But for sure this thought would help me go through the treatment.
Sorry for not posting any art today. The picture was taken by my roommate when we were in Boston!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿