マイブログ リスト

2011/06/07

Summer Classes

Hi! I hope you all are enjoying summer :)
I'm taking 4 classes this summer! I had never taken any art classes during summer, but it's been interesting. It's so intense to get projects done in such short periods of times.  I took sculpture in May, and I'm in advanced drawing now.
Here is my sculpture piece:

It's a casted bronze. It was cool to see the process of casting, but it was not my thing at all. I missed designing and drawing so much!!
So, now, I'm very happy that I get to draw for the whole day :)
Here is my first project in process:

House paints and soft pastel on foam board. 
Interesting media, isn't it? I'm enjoying how my professor introduce us to new things! It was assigned yesterday (the first day of class), and it is due today at 2:30. Its hard core, but I feel like I will get much better when the class ends!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿