マイブログ リスト

2011/06/01

Weekend in the Bay Area

Hi! Last weekend, I went to the SF Bay Area for my best friend's 21st and had a blast there!!! Her mom was super awesome that she bought me an air ticket.
I was so sad when I had to cancel my trip there earlier this year (I cried so much lol), but this trip was such a great make-up for it :) I was there only for 3 nights, but it felt like months to me. We did so many things and spent good time.

This is a picture of her nephew and I. He is SO SO cute! We've only met for half a day last time, but he remembered me for a year and still liked me. I'm so happy :)

This trip reminded me that I belong to big cities. Growing up in Tokyo area, I'm so used to take trains and having fast pace life. It's nice to live slow in Abilene, but I guess I'm too young for it. I had enough from this land already, and I'm ready to move on!
I'm so motivated again to do my best in the last six months of college now!

Also, my best friend, Paige, and I started tumblr together. We post not only our works but also random stuff that we think are cool/funny/inspiring. Check it out here!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿